11/14/16

Jesus reveals in word and deed that he is God

God revealed himself as "I AM" to Moses at the burning bush (Exodus 3:6). Jesus consistently and repeatedly claims he is God with the I AM statements in John. The reason any of this matters is because Jesus proved himself with his miracles and his prophecy fulfillment in his life, death, resurrection, ascension into heaven and the giving of the Holy Spirit for all who believe.
Jesus said, I AM....
 - The Bread of Life (John 6:35,48)
 - The Light of the World (John 8:12, 9:5)
 - The Gate (of Door) for sheep (John 10:7,9)
 - The Good Shepherd (John 10:11, 14)
 - The Resurrection and the Life (John 11:25)
 - The Way, the Truth and the Life (John 14:6)
 - The Vine (John 15:1,5)

John 6:35 says, "Then Jesus declared, “I am the bread of life. Whoever comes to me will never go hungry, and whoever believes in me will never be thirsty."