8/5/17

Follow the way of love and eagerly desire gifts of the Spirit, especially prophecy (1 Cor 14:1 NIV)

Follow the way of Love
 - Jesus is the way, the truth and the life (John 14:7)
 - Jesus said "love one another as I have loved you" by this they will know you are my follower (John 13:34-35)
 - Jesus said, "love your enemies" by praying for them like you would your own family (Matt 5:44, 43-38)
 - Love keeps no records of wrong (1 Cor 13:5)
 - Do everything in love (1 Cor 16:14)
 - Whoever has my commandments and keeps them, he it is who loves me. And he who loves me will be loved by my Father, and I will love him and manifest myself to him. (John 14:21)


Eagerly desire gifts of the Spirit, especially prophecy
1 Corinthians 14:39
Therefore, my brothers and sisters, be eager to prophesy, and do not forbid speaking in tongues.
1 Corinthians 12:31
Now eagerly desire the greater gifts. And yet I will show you the most excellent way.
1 Corinthians 12:1
Now about the gifts of the Spirit, brothers and sisters, I do not want you to be uninformed.


Spiritual gifts inventory




Question: "What does it mean that love keeps no record of wrongs (1 Corinthians 13:5)?"