8/23/17

Preach yourself happy

I'm a child of God (John 1:12-13)
“I will be your Father, and you will be my sons and daughters, says the Lord Almighty.”
2 Corinthians 6:18 NLT

I WAS CREATED ON PURPOSE FOR A PURPOSE. (Eph 2:10)
“I knew you before I formed you in your mother’s womb. Before you were born I set you apart.”
Jeremiah 1:5 NLT

God Orchestrates My Life, Caring for every detail (He sustains me: Psalm 54:4,55:22, 119:116)
The Lord directs the steps of the godly. He delights in every detail of their lives. Though they
stumble, they will never fall, for the Lord holds them by the hand.
Psalm 37: 23-24 NLT

God will never leave me nor forsake me (Heb 13:5,2 Cor 4:9)
Be strong and courageous. Do not fear or be in dread of them, for it is the Lord your God who
goes with you. He will not leave you or forsake you.
Deuteronomy 31:6 ESV

God is for me nothing can stand against me (Romans 8)
The LORD is for me, so I will have no fear. What can mere people do to me?
Psalm 118:6 NLT

My best days are ahead of me, until then today is the best day ever (Phil 4:4, Heb 3:7)
“For I know the plans I have for you,” says the Lord. “They are plans for good and not for
disaster, to give you a future and a hope.”
Jeremiah 29:11 NLT

I find joy in challenges and celebrate the character they form in me
When troubles of any kind come your way, consider it an opportunity for great joy. For you
know that when your faith is tested, your endurance has a chance to grow. So let it grow, for
when your endurance is fully developed, you will be perfect and complete, needing nothing.
James 1:2-4 NLT