5/11/18

Love is the motive, Joy is the strength

Listening to 50 People Every Christian Should Know, I heard this phrase Love is the motive, Joy is the strength. We can truly love by letting the Holy Spirit into our lives and we can joy in weakness and hardship.

Or do you not know that your body is a temple of the Holy Spirit within you, whom you have from God? You are not your own, for you were bought with a price. So glorify God in your body 1 Corinthians 6:19-20

But he said to me, “My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness.” Therefore I will boast all the more gladly of my weaknesses, so that the power of Christ may rest upon me. 2 Corinthians 12:9

It's hard for a rich man to enter the kingdom of heaven, like a camel through the eye of a needle...who then can be saved?.. But Jesus looked at them and said, “With man this is impossible, but with God all things are possible.” Matthew 19:23-26

  • Is anything too difficult for the Lord? At the appointed time I will return to you, at this time... Genesis 18:14
  • “I know that You can do all things, And that no purpose of Yours can be thwarted. Job 42:2
  • ‘ Ah Lord God! Behold, You have made the heavens and the earth by Your great power and by Your... Jeremiah 32:17
  • Thus says the Lord of hosts, ‘If it is too difficult in the sight of the remnant of this people... Zechariah 8:6
  • Looking at them, Jesus *said, “ With people it is impossible, but not with God; for all things... Mark 10:27
  • For nothing will be impossible with God.” Luke 1:37
  • But He said, “ The things that are impossible with people are possible with God.” Luke 18:27


https://www.openbible.info/topics/motivation

No comments: