6/8/18

Awesome how God cares for us, when we care to tell him our desires

Last Friday I visited Jason, it was good to see him and we talked about how God was working in our lives. He was surprised to still be in St. Cloud but thought God has me here as long as he wants. Normally he would have been transferred in the first 3 weeks, it's been 3 months. I told him God wants us to bring our desires to him. How I've realized this so clearly this year personally with family and friends.

I told him about my desire for work opportunities to open, that I would be used to my fullest. So we prayed about it, I prayed for him and he prayed for me. The results this week are clear, he was transferred on Monday to Moose Lake and I've had a wonderfully productive week and connected with new people and opportunities to showcase my talents.

Awesome how God cares for us, when we care to tell him our desires. Praise the Lord!

Then Saturday, my brother brought up something neet.
July
August
September
October
November

Spells JASON, the next time I see him will be July so I'll have to share that with him. And that my cousin Jason had told me that his name means, healer.
Psalm 34:18
The LORD is near to the brokenhearted; He saves the contrite in spirit.

No comments: