3/19/19

Treasures to do good, future oriented, experience true life

Tell them to use their money to do good. They should be rich in good works and generous to those in need, always being ready to share with others. By doing this they will be storing up their treasure as a good foundation for the future so that they may experience true life. 1 Timothy 6:18-19 NLT
Ecclesiastes 11:2;1 Timothy 6:18-19 ;James 1:2-4 ; 1 Peter 4:1;Matthew 11:28-30

  • Divide your investments among many places (Ecc 11:2-1)
  • Doing good with money, ready to share with others is a good foundation for true life (1 Tim 6:18-19)
  • Account for trials with joy, see the value in faith that endures (James 1:2-4)
  • Be ready to suffer as Christ did, with real pain - death means sin has ceased (1 Peter 4:1)
  • Come to Jesus with weariness, heavy burdens - he gives rest like a yoke, learn to be in step with him, exchange weariness with ease and heavy burdens with light ones (Matt 11:28-30)

Father, today - let your word dwell in me richly. Forgive me for my foolishness, I've not had my ear towards you. I do now, keep me from the influences that work to take me away from your goodness. Amen. 

No comments: