8/15/21

Sign of Jonah - Listen and repent for salvation and receive true Light (Luke 11:29-36)

The evil generation wants a miraculous sign, ONLY sign Jesus gives is the sign of Jonah

What happened to him was a sign to the people of Nineveh that God had sent him. What happens to the Son of Man will be a sign to these people that he was sent by God. Luke 11:30

Judgment day condemnation: queen of Sheba, traveled to hear wisdom of Solomon, greater than Solomon but refuse to listen. People of Nineveh repented of their sins at the preaching of Jonah, greater than Jonah but you refuse to repent.

Evaluate is the light I think I have actually darkness? (see Luke 11:24-28 demons)

Make sure that the light you think you have is not actually darkness. If you are filled with light, with no dark corners, then your whole life will be radiant, as though a floodlight were filling you with light. Luke 11:35-36

 Daily Reading for Personal Growth, 40 Days with God, Day 2 but also less than a month ago: Discovering the Light of listening and being Salt (Luke 8-14)

Prayer: Forgive me Lord, I continue to go my own way. I want to live for you and honor you with the rest of my life. 

No comments: