3/18/22

The sower and soils explained in parable of talents (Matthew 13:12, 25:29)

Whoever has will be given more, and they will have an abundance. Whoever does not have, even what they have will be taken from them. -  Matthew 13:12

For whoever has will be given more, and they will have an abundance. Whoever does not have, even what they have will be taken from them. - Matthew 25:29

Consistent with Luke:

Pay attention, therefore, to how you listen. Whoever has will be given more, but whoever does not have, even what he thinks he has will be taken away from him." - Luke 8:18

Master,' they said, 'he already has ten!' He replied, ‘I tell you that everyone who has will be given more; but the one who does not have, even what he has will be taken away from him. - Luke 19:25-27

Discovering the Light of listening and being Salt (Luke 8-14), makes me want to continue from 14-19.

I met John Bevere years ago at Ameriprise, SALT before I went to Myanmar for the first time, he taught us about multiplication = good and faithful while maintaining = wicked and lazy. 

What needs to change in my heart, regarding my view of God and what he’s entrusted to me?

What does knowing “good and faithful” = multiplication mean for my current ministry?



No comments: