12/10/23

Bonjour, journal what God is doing on your journey today (Luke 2:19, 51)

Hearing God and treasuring his word in our heart.

psalm 19,Luke 2:19, 51


Great resources I've been researching preparing for January's prayer course at MNTC Portland House. 

https://app.messengerx.com/en-US/watch/5NWN1FHnz2afPjuEvv3yhN/brightcoveVideo_6173785206001 and https://prayercourse.org/toolshed/

“I have still many things to say to you, but you are not able to . . . grasp them now.” (John 16:12 AMPC)

There was so much Jesus desired to share with His disciples, but He was restrained. His followers did not have the capacity to grasp the more He wanted to share with them. While conversing about being born again with Nicodemus, a respected teacher of his day, Jesus discerned his inability to comprehend heavenly reality, concluding, “If you’re unable to understand and believe what I’ve told you about the natural realm, what will you do when I begin to unveil the heavenly realm?” (John 3:12 TPT).

Jesus was very aware of the disconnect which occurred between God and man and supplied the solution—the Holy Spirit. Jesus affirmed, “When the Spirit of truth comes, He will guide you into all truth. He will not speak on His own but will tell you what He has heard. He will tell you about the future. He will bring Me glory by telling you whatever He receives from Me” (John 16:13–14 NLT) - Unmuted John Bevere

“Be careful that you do not refuse to listen to the One who is speaking. For if the people of Israel did not escape when they refused to listen to Moses, the earthly messenger, we will certainly not escape if we reject the One who speaks to us from heaven!” (Hebrews 12:25 NLT).

“For God speaks again and again, though people do not recognize it” (Job 33:14 NLT)

“My heart has heard you say, ‘Come and talk with Me.’ And my heart responds, ‘Lord, I am coming’” (Psalm 27:8 NLT)

Jesus is knocking at the door of our hearts. He did this with Moses. Moses was on the backside of the desert tending his fathers-in-law’s sheep when the Lord got his attention. God caused a bush to burn in an unusual way—He was knocking! God waited to see how Moses will respond. It wasn’t until Moses said, “I will now turn aside and see” that God spoke: “So when the Lord saw that he turned aside . . . God called to him from the midst of the bush” (Exodus 3:3 NKJV) - - Unmuted John Bevere

I got a bunch of journals and stickers getting ready for this new season of ministry. Before praying in the Spirit, I will tell God I don't know how to pray and asked God to pray through me and to lead me to people who want God. I will do this for 15 minutes each day for the next 21 days. I believe the Lord will go before me and prepare the way. I pray my eyes will see, my ears will hear and my heart will understand. 




No comments: