1/1/16

God promises to help me maintain hope

Lamentations 3:22-24; Psalm 62:5-7; Romans 5:1-5; 15:13; 1 Thessalonians 5:8-9; Psalm 37:34; Psalm 33:18-22; Philippians 4:13; Psalm 27:13-14

Thank God for his faithful love, grace and protection, by His Holy Spirit I can live in confident hope.

Lamentations 3:22-24 Faithful love of the Lord never ends, mercies never cease, Great is his faithfulness, new mercies each morning - I say to myself "The Lord is my inheritance; therefore I will hope in him!" (Great is Thy faithfulness)

Psalm 62:5-7 Let all that I am wait quietly before God, my hope, rock, salvation, fortress, victory, honor and refuge - no enemy can reach me.

Romans 5:1-5 Jesus made us right with God by faith we have peace. Through faith, Christ brought us into this place of undeserved privilege where we now stand, confidently, joyfully even in problems, trials - because they develop endurance, endurance strength of character which strengthens our confident hope of salvation. Not leading to disappointment because we know God loves us - because he gave us the Holy Spirit to fill our hearts with his love.

1 Thessalonians 5:8-9 Live in light, clear headed, protected by armor of faith and love, helmet of salvation. God chose to save us through our Lord Jesus Christ not pour out his anger on us.

Psalm 37:34 Put your hope in the Lord, travel steadily along his path. He will honor you, giving you land and seeing the wicked destroyed.

Psalm 33:18-22 Lord watches over those who fear him, relying on his unfailing love - rescues them from death, kept alive in times of famine. We put our hope in the Lord He is our help, shield - in him our hearts rejoice, we trust his holy name.
Let your unfailing love surround us, Lord for our hope is in you alone.

Philippians 4:13 I can do everything through Christ who gives me strength.

Psalm 27:13-14 I'm confident I will see the Lord's goodness in this life, wait patiently for the Lord, brave, courageous, wait patiently for the Lord


Thanks to Jack Countryman and his "God's promises for your life" book