9/24/17

And let us not grow weary of doing good, for in due season we will reap, if we do not give up (Galatians 6:9)

And let us not grow weary of doing good, for in due season we will reap, if we do not give up Galatians 6:9 ESV

I'm an encourager and enjoy brightening people lives with doing good. There is a song in my heart and it makes me smile when others can hear it. I enjoy walking and praying thanksgiving to God and receiving grace and mercy that builds faith and repentance in my heart, healing my soul and body. I'm looking forward to seeing all the people in heaven who also love encouraging others, who have this same gift of the Holy Spirit, who use it as directed by Him. What joy there is in doing God's will, especially as the harvest season draws near!
tweet!
And let us
 - Christianity is a team sport, Jesus prayed for us to be in unity (John 17)
 - Freedom! Christ has set us free, FAITH expressed in LOVE, obey the TRUTH! SERVE one another humbly in LOVE (Gal 5:1,6,7,13)

not grow weary
 - Don't plant and water the weeds that produce weariness. Flesh desires what is contrary to the Spirit, and the Spirit what is contrary to the flesh (Gal 5:17)
 - Plant and water the word that brings the fruit of the Spirit. love, joy, peace, forbearance, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness and self-control (Gal 5:22-23)

of doing good
 - "Social Justice" do justly, love mercy, and walk humbly (Micah 6:8)
 - What does it mean to do justly, love mercy, and walk humbly

for in due season we will reap if we do not give up
 - Matthew 25:31-46, The king will say to the righteous 'Come, you who are blessed by my Father; take your inheritance, the kingdom prepared for you since the creation of the world. For I was hungry and you gave me something to eat, I was thirsty and you gave me something to drink, I was a stranger and you invited me in, I needed clothes and you clothed me, I was sick and you looked after me, I was in prison and you came to visit me.’

Galatians 6:9 And let us not grow weary of doing good, for in due season we will reap, if we do not give up