9/24/17

In return for my love they accuse me, but I give myself to prayer (Psalm 109:4)

In return for my love they accuse me, but I give myself to prayer. So they reward me evil for good, and hatred for my love.

In return for my love
 -And for the sake of your souls, I will most gladly spend my money and myself. If I love you more, will you love me less? 1 (2 Cor 12:15)
 - For I could wish that I myself were cursed and cut off from Christ for the sake of my brothers, my own flesh and blood (Rom 9:3)

they accuse me
 - ...a good man, full of the Holy Spirit and strong in faith. And many people were brought to the Lord. (Acts 11:24)

Application:
 - Jesus was hated not for his works but his words (John 10:25,31-33,37)

but I give myself to prayer
 - Consider what I say, for the Lord will give you understanding in everything. (2 Tim 2:7)
 - The Lord be with your spirit. Grace be with you. (2 Tim 4:22)
 - Each day write five things you're thankful for, then thank God for them in prayer.
 - According to your faith let it be done to you (Matthew 9:29)
 - I will give thanks to you, Lord, with all my heart; I will tell of all your wonderful deeds. I will be glad and rejoice in you; I will sing the praises of your name, O Most High. (Psalm 9:1-2)