11/11/17

When we see our value in God's eyes our lives change (Psalm 139)

Being the youngest of four kids I used to feel burdened that maybe the family's financial problems wouldn't exist if I wasn't around. Maybe I was an accident of ineffective birth control. But God's word reveals the truth that a mother sees when she holds a newborn baby, no one is born by mistake. This truth of a mothers love was given to me by my mother in law Judy, in her last days of life she said when she held Kim and looked into her big brown eyes, she fell in love. Sometimes we don't see ourselves as wonderful, maybe because we don't do wonderful things. Have you ever been tempted to "de-value" yourself, sell yourself short because of something that was said to you or about you? I'm so glad Psalm 139 was written to see how God feels about us (even after all we've done and not done).
Read it for yourself and enjoy!
Psalm 139