7/17/19

Not an accident, created by God who is love (Day2)

Thus says the Lord who made you And formed you from the womb, who will help you Isaiah 44:2 NASB

You who have been carried by Me from your birth
And have been carried [in My arms] from the womb,
Even to your old age I am He,
And even to your advanced old age I will carry you!
I have made you, and I will carry you;
Be assured I will carry you and I will save you. Isaiah 46:3-4 AMP

He created me and will carry out his purposes for me (Psalm 138:8)
He knows me completely, inside and out (Psalm 139:15) 
Every day has a perfect plan for his purpose (Psalm 139:16)
God knew when and where I would live for his purpose (Acts 17:26)

Many children are unplanned by their parents but not unplanned by God

Before God created the earth, he had us in mind. Ephesians 1:4
God decided to give us life through the word of truth so we might be the most important of all the things he made. James 1:18
We can see that God formed the earth to be inhabited. Isaiah 45:18
God is love. 1 John 4:8

The truth that God created all we see and gave it to us in love and wants to love us, is a truth we can build our life on.

Questions to consider:
I know that God uniquely created me. What areas of my personality, background, and physical appearance am I struggling to accept?
 - Habits are hard to change, yet God knows me and loves me
 - I can receive new mercies each morning as I pray to God and cast my cares upon him
 - God sees me as his beautiful son and he's proud of me
 - He wants the best for me and is willing to show me

http://purposedriven.com/day2/

No comments: