10/6/20

Be the change in the world you want to see in the world

Big week for me to finish key projects at work, I tend to say 'yes' to many opportunities and feel blessed with time when things don't go as planned. For instance, I was to start Alpha at MNTC tonight but that fell through. I was to answer questions on a panel discussion on death and the afterlife from a Christian perspective - that fell through. But now I have more time to focus on other goals. I've signed up to be an election judge and an advocate for PrisonFellowship justice reform

These are all good things, to do but God has the ultimate plan for me to follow. I found these verses on Goal setting, reminding me that the Lord is in charge and brings success. I'm reminded that prayer is the best course of action every morning and through-out my day. Thanking God for wisdom, faith, and hope as I carry on - feeling blessed by a community of faith in BSF, Alpha and MNTC. 

Psalm 127:1 “Unless the Lord builds the house, the builders labor in vain.”

Proverbs 3:6 “Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways submit to him, and he will make your paths straight.”

Proverbs 13:16 “All who are prudent act with knowledge, but fools expose their folly.”

Proverbs 16:3 “Commit to the Lord whatever you do, and he will establish your plans.”

Proverbs 16:9 “In their hearts humans plan their course, but the Lord establishes their steps.”

Proverbs 19:21 “Many are the plans in a person’s heart, but it is the Lord’s purpose that prevails.”

No comments: