2/18/21

Lord answers the sky's plea for clouds, the sky answers the earth with rain (Hosea 2:21)

 On three occasions today the Lord brought me to Hosea:

Hosea 10:12 12 I said, ‘Plant the good seeds of righteousness, and you will harvest a crop of love. Plow up the hard ground of your hearts, for now is the time to seek the Lord, that he may come and shower righteousness upon you.’

Hosea 2:21

21 “In that day, I will answer,” says the Lord. “I will answer the sky as it pleads for clouds. And the sky will answer the earth with rain.

Luke 8:15,18

15 And the seeds that fell on the good soil represent honest, good-hearted people who hear God’s word, cling to it, and patiently produce a huge harvest.

18 “So pay attention to how you hear. To those who listen to my teaching, more understanding will be given. But for those who are not listening, even what they think they understand will be taken away from them.”

Isaiah 55:9-11) For just as the heavens are higher than the earth, so my ways are higher than your ways and my thoughts higher than your thoughts.  “The rain and snow come down from the heavens and stay on the ground to water the earth. They cause the grain to grow, producing seed...

Psalm 119:11: False prophets introduce destructive heresies, ignoring facts of wrath (2 Peter 2) (benlorence.blogspot.com)

No comments: