2/24/21

Lord himself goes before you and will be with you; he will never leave you nor forsake you (Deut 31:8, Psalm 9:10, Gen 28:15)

The Lord precedes those who follow his way

Jacob's dream of a stairway resting on the earth, God gives the Abraham promise: Gen 28:15 I am with you and will watch over you wherever you go, and I will bring you back to this land. I will not leave you until I have done what I have promised you.

Deuteronomy 31:6,8

Be strong and courageous. Do not be afraid or terrified because of them, for the Lord your God...

The Lord himself goes before you and will be with you; he will never leave you nor forsake you. Do not be afraid; do not be discouraged.”

Psalm 9:10

Those who know your name trust in you, for you, Lord, have never forsaken those who seek you.

No comments: