6/21/21

Fill your heart with love today (Psalm 91:14-16)

Psalm 91:14-16 came to me during healing night at Alpha TC. We sang Holy Spirit and build my life and prayed for protection, deliverance, and faith. I believe generations were healed by God that night. Jon heard a good word at church; "The devil knows our name and calls us by our sin. God knows our sin and calls us by our name." The Lord is worthy of honor and praise, in him is satisfaction and we see his salvation. Alleluia you have saved me, so much better your way, Alleluia great defender - so much better this way. 

 “Because he loves me,” says the Lord, “I will rescue him;

    I will protect him, for he acknowledges my name.

He will call on me, and I will answer him;

    I will be with him in trouble,

    I will deliver him and honor him.

With long life I will satisfy him

    and show him my salvation.”

Enjoying my study of Hosea, Innocent protected, haughty brought low, restoration being God's goal (Hosea 2-3)

No comments: