11/9/21

Praying through Psalms

In praying God's word, he speaks to us. On the ninth of the month start with Psalm 9, the add 30 to it twice. Three Psalms per day to reinvigorate prayer life.

I will praise you, Lord, with all my heart; I will tell of all the marvelous things you have done. I will be filled with joy because of you. I will sing praises to your name, O Most High. The Lord is a shelter for the oppressed, a refuge in times of trouble. Those who know your name trust in you, for you, O Lord, do not abandon those who search for you. Sing praises to the Lord who reigns in Jerusalem. Tell the world about his unforgettable deeds.
Psalms 9:1‭-‬2‭, ‬9‭-‬11 NLT

I entrust my spirit into your hand. Rescue me, Lord, for you are a faithful God. I will be glad and rejoice in your unfailing love, for you have seen my troubles, and you care about the anguish of my soul. I am dying from grief; my years are shortened by sadness. Sin has drained my strength; I am wasting away from within.
Psalms 31:5‭, ‬7‭, ‬10 NLT

And so, Lord, where do I put my hope? My only hope is in you. Rescue me from my rebellion. 
Psalms 39:7‭-‬8 

No comments: