10/31/22

To Obey, observe = see (Matthew 28:20)

"...and teaching them to obey everything I have commanded you. And surely I am with you always, to the very end of the age.” -  NIV

teaching them to observe all that I have commanded you. And behold, I am with you always, to the end of the age.” - ESV

Eyes that see, ears that hear and heart that understands

Grateful I got to see Jonathon Stone and pray for him today. The Lord brought me to this post from when I saw him in Myanmar last:

Intercessory Faith, believe in God on behalf of another

Be Real (1 John): Turning from Hypocrisy to Truth (The BE Series Commentary) on a section about Cain and Abel, "Abel went away from the altar with God's witness of acceptance in his heart, but Cain went away angry and disappointed (Gen 4:4-6). God warned Cain that sin was crouching at the door like a dangerous beast (Gen 4:7) but promised that if Cain would obey God, he, like Abel, would enjoy peace.

No comments: