9/23/18

Listening to God in a personal relationship with Jesus

Very interesting teaching How to Hear God Speak to You | Jimmy Evans, last week I was talking with my brother about prayer and quiet time with God. That the Christian has a personal relationship with God through Christ and we communicate with him and him with us. This is made possible by Jesus taking my place on the cross, dying for my sins and my personal response to believe, trust and have faith. That faith is proved with a verbal commitment to turn from my sin to God. We hear the word about Christ, believe and get baptized by a disciple, receiving the Holy Spirit to produce good fruit. This is the Christian faith journey, a personal relationship with God the Father, the Son, and Holy Spirit. I've thought a lot about Works the Holy Spirit does in the believers life

No comments: