5/1/19

90 day quick plan

Reading The Daily Edge: Simple Strategies to Increase Efficiency and Make an Impact Every Day
Find an area in your life you want to change, creating this plan should take less than 30 minutes to complete.

1. What does the ideal me look like? Think about your best day. How do you feel? What character traits does the ideal you possess in abundance? How does the ideal person help other people? What kind of impact do I want to make? What do I want people to remember me by?

2. Where am I? Examples; where am I with my health? Where am I with my kids? Where am I in comparison to my expected results? Find an objective way to measure where you are, in health it could be your weight or calorie intake. In relationships, ask the person to provide a rating from 1 (not even close) to 10 (consistently there).

3. Where am I going in 90 days? Write a clear, quantifiable goal? Think about the number above, where will it be in 90 days?

4. Why am I going? If the why is strong enough, the plan doesn't need to be perfect. If a building is on fire and my kids are there I don't need to know all the details, I'm going it.

5. How am I going to get there? Ask How? Keep asking How until you commit to taking specific actions.

6. How am I going to get there?

7. How am I going to get there?

No comments: