12/11/19

Seek then follow: God wants to go camping with you Isaiah 40:22

Sabbath rest. "God wants to go camping with you" (said Chuck, regarding tabernacle)
- Isaiah 40:22
...He stretches out the heavens like a canopy, and spreads them out like a tent to live in.

A) Seek me with all of your heart, means to ask God for a new heart
"Then you will call upon Me and come and pray to Me, and I will listen to you. You will seek Me and find Me when you search for Me with all your heart. I will be found by you, declares the LORD, and I will restore you from captivity and gather you from all the nations and places to which I have banished you, declares the LORD. I will restore you to the place from which I sent you into exile.” Jeremiah 29:12-14
 - I will give them a heart to know Me, that I am the LORD. They will be My people, and I will be their God, for they will return to Me with all their heart. Jeremiah 24:7

Ask and it will be given to you; seek and you will find; knock and the door will be opened to you. For everyone who asks receives; he who seeks finds; and to him who knocks, the door will be opened. Matthew 7:7-8

B) It's not too late to come to God, do it right now.
But if from there you will seek the LORD your God, you will find Him if you seek Him with all your heart and with all your soul. Deuteronomy 4:29

C) What does it mean to seek the Lord with all your heart and soul?
I sought the LORD, and He answered me; He delivered me from all my fears. Psalm 34:4
Delight yourself in the LORD, and He will give you the desires of your heart. Psalm 37:4
Now set your heart and soul to seek the LORD your God. 1 Chronicles 22:19
Set My Heart lyrics

1 Chronicles 28:9) know God, serve Him wholeheartedly and with a willing mind, for the LORD searches every heart and understands the intention of every thought. If you seek Him, He will be found by you; but if you forsake Him, He will reject you forever.
 - Among the weeds of my heart with the Master Gardener
 - Therefore let all the godly pray to You while You may be found. Surely when great waters rise, they will not come near. Psalm 32:6
 - I have not spoken in secret, from a place in a land of darkness. I did not say to the descendants of Jacob: 'Seek Me in a wasteland.' I, the LORD, speak the truth; I say what is right. Isaiah 45:19
 - Love is kind

For this is what the LORD says to the house of Israel: "Seek Me and live! Amos 5:4

I've gotten the answer now walk in it, "follow me"

https://biblehub.com/jeremiah/29-13.htm has these great verses 

No comments: