9/21/21

Believing in Jesus is eternal-life obedience, Yes and Amen (John 3:36, 2 Corinthians 1:20-22)

Believing in God's son means obeying, "yes and amen": John 3:36 And anyone who believes in God's Son has eternal life. Anyone who doesn't obey the Son will never experience eternal life but remains under God's angry judgment.”

I was thinking about seeing God in my life this week and how he inspired me to pray one on one with each of my group members. In what's app I added this icon and encourage each man with our key docttrin and asked what they wanted to see God do this week. The result was amazing. 



Reflecting on why I chose loaves and fishes brought my remembrance 5 years earlier when I applied to work at BSF headquarters as an Architect (I didn't get the job): Jesus Feeds 5,000+ and Promise we will do more 

Very truly I tell you, whoever believes in me will do the works I have been doing, and they will do even greater things than these, because I am going to the Father. And I will do whatever you ask in my name, so that the Father may be glorified in the Son. You may ask me for anything in my name, and I will do it. - John 14:12-14

For no matter how many promises God has made, they are “Yes” in Christ. And so through him the “Amen” is spoken by us to the glory of God. Now it is God who makes both us and you stand firm in Christ. He anointed us, set his seal of ownership on us, and put his Spirit in our hearts as a deposit, guaranteeing what is to come. 2 Corinthians 1:20-22

No comments: