10/28/21

Sin is any lack of conformity to the will of God

 I'm enjoying the onboarding process with BSF as OT, reading through the materials, watching videos and doing the exercises. This week I finally read/listened to Praying the Bible, my sister gave me this book years ago and I skimmed through it. It's message is prayer is boring when we say the same old things about the same old things. But when we start with reading the Bible we can pray fresh new things about the deepest concerns that come to mind when reading. All this to say we can know and do God's general will. When we pray and share prayer in the community we can know God's specific will in our lives. 

In our lesson this week, we all prayed in response to Question 12b. What relationship in your life would change if you obeyed Jesus' words (Matthew 5:17-48). Look for answers to pray in first day next week.

No comments: