12/6/14

God proves his trustworthy word in Israel’s exodus from Egypt

AIM: God is awesome and unstoppable yet personally knowable to us
A) God’s multi-generational plan of redemption includes Moses first 40 years
Application: Do I see God working through generations and his life saving providence in my generation? How can I follow Moses in understanding God’s plan?
B) Egypt’s sin of preventing God’s people from worship leads to death and ruin
Application: How is pride causing me to miss God’s instruction? How is the passover synonymous to Jesus Christ and my personal response?


C) God reveals more of His character, provision and presents with Israel


Application: What part of my life do I spend in the joy of God’s grace and where am I just getting by covered by God’s mercy? What does God require of me to experience his presents?