1/10/21

Prayer and God's Word enlighten the mind to Salvation

I just got news from Rob D that our friends from Alpha have started the Hurmenutics course at TCLI!

Here are my favorite online resources for Hermeneutics (for regular people)

https://www.openbible.info/topics/prayer

https://biblehub.com/john/15-7.htm

Lord, thank you for Ishmael, Julien, Drew & Jesse. May you bless their lives, and their family as they draw near to you. Keep them near your heart and on the path of godliness in Christ Jesus. We praise you for Rob, Joan, Mike, Paul and Joe and all the staff of TC and Alpha who have brought us together to see your good work. Let many more follow in their footsteps, in Jesus name, Amen!

Philippians 4:6 - Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known to God.

 - Praying with my bother yesterday - we don't want anyone to go to hell Lord, so we pray for the whole world to receive your grace and mercy. That your desire to "have mercy on them all" would be fulfilled in our time. 

Mark 11:24 ESV - Therefore I tell you, whatever you ask in prayer, believe that you have received it, and it will be yours.

 - I believe you God, that we have received everything needed to live a godly life. That the eyes of our hearts would be opened to your parable meanings. Let everyone have a heart that understands and be saved. 

John 15:7 ESV - If you abide in me, and my words abide in you, ask whatever you wish, and it will be done for you.

 - Yes Lord you show no favoritism, everyone is welcome in Jesus name.

 - Yes Father God you are calling, everyone to yourself. Your desire for humanity is being revealed, in nature, in children, and in circumstance. Thank you, Lord, for your Holy Spirit who reminds us of Jesus.

1 Thessalonians 5:17 ESV - Pray without ceasing,

 - Your word is alive and active in my heart. Let nothing come between my heart and yours. 

Romans 8:26 ESV - Likewise the Spirit helps us in our weakness. For we do not know what to pray for as we ought, but the Spirit himself intercedes for us with groanings too deep for words.

 - As my heart adores you, my eyes are opened to your grace and loving-kindness. Let me reflect you in my words and actions.

Matthew 6:6 ESV - But when you pray, go into your room and shut the door and pray to your Father who is in secret. And your Father who sees in secret will reward you.

 - Help me God to abide in you and to take the plank out of my own eyes so that I can see clearly and help others. Thank you for the lesson from Genesis 20, that "non-believers" are sent by you to help. 

Matthew 6:7 ESV - “And when you pray, do not heap up empty phrases as the Gentiles do, for they think that they will be heard for their many words.

 - Help me to be real and to be silent to hear from you. Let my heart praise you in the silence and bring to mind the good things you've blessed me with. 

James 5:16 ESV - Therefore, confess your sins to one another and pray for one another, that you may be healed. The prayer of a righteous person has great power as it is working.

 - I've been impatient and trying to work in my own strength and mind to bring about righteousness. Only you are righteous and can train me. So I ask for your forgiveness and guidance this week. Help me Lord to live a life that is pleasing to you and honors you. Let my life be for an audience of One. 

Luke 11:9 ESV - And I tell you, ask, and it will be given to you; seek, and you will find; knock, and it will be opened to you.

 - Bring salvation and born again faith to my brothers and sisters. Complete the good work you have started in our lives. 

Jeremiah 33:3 ESV - Call to me and I will answer you, and will tell you great and hidden things that you have not known.

 - Remove the lies our people have taken to heart, that all will see the truth clearly - in Jesus name. Amen.

No comments: