8/28/22

Church and BSF Over the Years, foundational to living Coram Deo

I started going to church in 2005, met my wife there (getting baptized in 2005, and married in 2006.
Service in the church went from door greeter to Sunday School helper to welcome committee. 

I started BSF during the Roman's study in years 06/07
I was called into leadership the first week of Matthew and BSF has been central to empowering my ministry in other areas. The key component is the strong relationships and prayer together as we experience ministry with God. 

07/08 Teaching Level 1 with Steve Stang
During these years I was a Children's Leader and had Homiletics done for me in preparation for the lesson and was not required to do Homiletics myself. 

08/09: Life of Moses - during this time I was mentoring at Teen Challenge (TC) as well with Kevin R
09/10: John
10/11: Isaiah
11/12: Acts - it was this year on Mother's Day I had my first divine appointment with Christine Foster, who received the Holy Spirit. God revealed this to me in course of ministry and worship. Fall of 

12/13: Genesis - I became Assistant Children's Supervisor here. 
13/14: Matthew - I met and mentored Jason VW via TC

As OGL I had the opportunity to do weekly homiletics and started this blog. 
14/15: Life of Moses - Became OGL, Admin, and help launch Distance Meeting in Rochester MN

15/16: Revelation - First Missionary trip to Myanmar. 

16/17: John

17/18: Romans - Started Alpha at MN Adult and Teen Challenge
Second missionary trip to Myanmar with Alpha Youth.

18/19: People of the Promise Land I - Joined Alpha TC board and weekly prayer group. 

19/20: Acts of the Apostles: - Became Online Group Leader

20/21: Genesis: Became Assistant Online Trainer 

21/22: Matthew: Became Online Trainer
First BSF Trainers retreat in Texas, hearing God's call for equipping Eddie and David

22/23: People of the Promise- Kingdom Divided 

I'm excited for the next few years of ministry in the presence of God. 

No comments: